Contact My Style The Lifestyle Project About Me Work With Me Travels Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Links à la Mode

It is such an honour to announce that I've been chosen for Independent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode roundup! I have a huge smile on my face right now. Missed my post from the other week, An Ode to Quitting? You can check it out below (it's the last link) as well as some other great reads from fabulous bloggers.


lalam0919


Falling for Fall

Fashion Week, September Issues, Back to School (or just back to work) Shopping... Nothing is hotter than September for fashion. Even though fashion week's clothes don't hit the stores until next year, seeing the trends on both the runways and on the fashion elite gives us inspiration for what to wear now. Luckily we have amazing links to the fall finds we'll be falling for.



Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup


SPONSOR: Eastdane United Nude, Prism Bags, M Nii, Levi's Vintage, Evleo, JW Hulme, Gareth Pugh, Diemme, IIIbeca, Stone Island, & Men's Brands

Thank you IFB! I'm off to explore some other great blogs!


Follow me on Bloglovin / Email / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Danielle!! That was a great post too. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, sounds like an honor! Yay! And I'm not super into fashion, but these links seem thorough and helpful! I'm currently clicking over to the Fall Fashion Survival Guide! :)

    --Erika
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was, especially for a newbie like me :) Hope you like the links Erika!! (Fall Fashion is a good one!)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I really loved that post, it is so inspiring and really made me think; something not many posts make me do.

    xo Donald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a wonderful compliment, thank you Donald! I'm happy I could give you a little food for thought :)

      Delete

09 10